The best, the most important, and the most accessible source of Open Source Intelligence is found in the data and meta-data generated by the normal day-to-day, moment-to-moment operation of your enterprise or your personal private activities. This data is contained in a myriad array of logs and files. Collecting, correlating, and analyzing this data provides the best opportunity to find vulnerabilities, detect potential misconfigurations, identify weaknesses in security policies, suspicious user activity and much more. Our Security Operations Center (SOC) services and solutions provide the human and technical resources necessary to
1) help you build your own in-house enterprise SOC
2) provide a fully managed SOC solution for your enterprise or personal needs.
At the core of our Security Operations Center solution is a Unified Threat Management system. This system provides for
1) Real-time monitoring of network activity
2) Real-time monitoring of hosts (e.g. desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile phones, servers, printers)
Your custom-tailored SOC is monitored 24x7x365 by
1) Security Engineers who monitor the performance of system
2) Security Analysts who respond to alerts generated by the system.